The Allen Advance Table is a specialist table for complex surgical procedures for use with patients up to 270 kg. It offers radiolucency through the whole working length of the table. For surgeries that require the patient to be re-positioned from supine to prone or vice versa whilst still anesthetized, it rotates through 360°.
It has been designed with improved safety features specifically related to the surgical top’s connection to the table, helping to avoid accidentally dropping the surgical top if the incorrect pin is pulled.
In addition, this solution has the caregivers requirements in mind, offering a more modern and intuitive user interface along with convenience features such as central locking, EZ-Roll castors and numbered H-Brackets for improved communication.
- Modern user interface helps the user understand the “state” that the table is currently in e.g. locked, unlocked, tilted, trend or reverse trend
- Innovative “H-Bracket” design ensures that if the pin connecting the H-Bracket to the table base is accidentally pulled, the patient support top will not fall to the floor
- Central locking castors controlled directly from the pendant
- EZ Roll castors help the caregiver when transporting the table around the OR
- Numbered H-Brackets help with communication between caregivers when attaching the different tops to the base
- 360° rotation capabilities
- Patient Weight Capacity: 272.2 kg
- Table Weight (without a support top): approximately 147 kg
- Rail Top Weight: approximately 9.5 kg
- Flat Top Weight: approximately 16.5 kg
- Length (retracted to fully extended): 175.3 cm to 276.9 cm
- Width: 82.6 cm
- Column Height (measured from the support top to the floor): 67.3 cm to 127 cm (electronically adjustable)
- Electronic Rotation: 25° clockwise and counterclockwise (can be locked at any point within this range)
- Manual Rotation: 360° (can be locked at horizontal only)
- Maximum Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg: 10°